- Collection of Personal Information: As a visitor to the Site, you can visit and enjoy our site without providing any Personal Information. Some of the information we ask you to provide is required by law, while other information is up to you. If you do not provide mandatory data about a particular activity, you will not be able to participate in that activity.However, when you register to use Shordindu and order products as a Shordindu customer, in order to provide you with services, we may collect your contact information, such as your name, phone number, address and email address and profile information, including your password, details of your purchases and details of your interactions with us.
- Updating Personal Information: You have the right to access and correct, or delete your Personal Information and privacy preferences at any time. You can change most of your Personal Information by clicking on the link “My Account” in the menu on the right side of this page.For security purposes, we can change certain Personal Information using contact support. We will respond to your request promptly within a reasonable time.
- Electronic Communication: When you communicate with us electronically, you are helping us to improve our site. You agree to receive communications from us electronically. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Shordindu May Use This To:
- Respond to inquiries, queries, and concerns from customers.
- Take care of your account.
- Send you the product or service information you requested.
- keep you updated on unique deals and services from carefully chosen third parties.
- Administer marketing and alert you about special occasions.
- To look into, stop, or do something about illegal activity and/or Terms of Service violations.
Security of Your Personal Information
The personal information you provide when using our website is protected by several means. The information is stored on secure servers that only a select few people have access to by password. Whenever your personal information (like your credit card number) is transmitted to Shordindu, it is encrypted using security technology.We take great care to protect the personal information you provide to us, both when it’s being transmitted to us and once we’ve received it. However, no method of transmitting or storing information over the Internet is 100% secure.